100% British garments with over 220 years of family run experience
For the folks at Peregrine, makin’ clothes isn’t just an art, it’s a way of life. They’re a family owned and operated brand with over 220 years of experience manufacturing clothes in the UK. And in 1956, the Glover family decided to branch out from just manufacturing and started the brand Peregrine as an homage to their ancestry and traditional British fashion. Today, they still manufacture 100% of their products in Britain with no plans to change things up.
- Cut from a Millerain cotton fabric with a soft hand and water repellent finish
- Inspired from vintage, military British outerwear
- Great has an outer layer to block wind and rain
- Two drop-in front pockets
- One snap-button chest pocket
- Collar lined in soft, brushed cotton fabric for comfort
- Peregrine branded buttons
- Made in the UK
- With over 100 years being in business, Millerain is a UK based company heralds as one of the leading textile producers in the world. Their first great breakthrough for waterproofing materials came in 1894, and since then, they’ve been perfecting the art of heavy duty, long lasting textiles ever since. To have a Millerain brand material in your garment speaks volume to not only the garment itself, but the brand for only using the highest quality, most coveted materials on the market.
1 inch = 2.54 cm
Thank you for shopping at
. Our online shop provides unique fashion products and interesting products from our independent designers back by high-quality material and reliable production. Our members of the QA team inspect each product before packaging to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, it is easy to exchange or refund. Simply follow the instructions, and submit a request for return/exchange on your order page and we will try our best to meet your request.
Need a different size, color, or pattern? Have a hassle-free exchange as long as it is in stock.
Send the returned purchase in its original packaging with the original label back to our return center. We will issue a refund to your original payment method within a week.
Returns &Exchanges Policy
We accept the return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 14 days after the receipt of the product.
-Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
-Please contact us in advance and we will provide you the address where you should return to. Do not send them back to the address on the package. Or no refund will be issued.
-Items must be unused, undamaged, and in original packaging with all the original labels, ensure that all articles in the package are intact! If not, the buyer is responsible for all incurred fees and no refund will be issued.
-Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
Items that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
We do not accept any request for exchange&return once the "specials" are sold.
Purchase Not Eligible for Return
-Final sale item(s) is not eligible for return or exchange.
-You must email us a picture showing the problem/defect after submitting the return/exchange request online.
This company is owned and operated by
Your order will be fully refunded if it’s canceled within 24 hours of purchase. Please submit a help ticket from Contact Us if you decide to cancel the order. For orders canceled after 24 hours of purchase but before shipment, a 15% cancellation fee is applied. We will NOT accept order cancellation requests if the order shave already been shipped.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by France